Saturday, December 6, 2008

The little, fat emo kid we all love.....to hate.

Yes. That's what he calls himself. Emo. Just look at that filthy face of that kid. Does he look emo to you? Well, yeah. Don't deny it. Being emo is the shittiest thing you could possibly be in the whole entire universe. Fuck it. This article isn't about emos, it's about that particular person in the picture. His real name is Emily. Okay, some of you may know his real name. I just don't want to expose it. Not because I am scared or anything. It's just that, he might cry and bitch to me about how bad his childhood was or some other bullshit he made up, which I don't have the time to listen to. Why are people pissed off at this guy? I don't know. I just hate him for being emo. Though there are some other reasons why people hate him, for instance, this girl said Emily liked all the girls and proposed only half of the class, leading him to a wave of rejections by the ladies. How is that not considered the biggest fail in history? Well, it's not. He's done more shitty things than that.

Edit: Send me to off to Hell, motherfucker. I'll see you there.
Edit: Added some shit here today, and as you can see, Emily deleted his "blog/online diary" so you won't have to read his bullshit articles and go blind.

No comments: