Monday, December 8, 2008

High School for untalented shitty dancers.



Testing, does the picture work? If it does, it shows the crew for the movie, Gay School.

I hate that movie. Why? Simple, I hate dancing. Dancing kills me (Which reminds me, I should dance more often.). The movie sucks. All the fans of that movie sucks (No offense. Just kidding. A lot of offense meant for you.) You know, if I directed that movie, there would be more gore and violence and it would still be rated "E". Because I would murder the people who work for that rating company. You know what? Since there are some fans for this, I should give the people who haven't seen this movie a summarized version of it.

Here it goes,:-

Zack Efron: OMG we shud dance.

*dances with gay disco moves and broke his genitals but fails due to him not having any*

Zack Efron: YEAH!

*Credits roll*

Well yeah. That's pretty much it. I'll do more shit later because I'm tired and it's my blog. So fuck you.

No comments: